Monday, November 2, 2009

How to Treat Arthritis with Homeopathic Remedies

There are a few prescription drugs currently on the market for arthritis, but most patients with arthritis can actually achieve the same results with homeopathic remedies. Below are the most successful homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat arthritis.
Instructions
  1. Step 1

    Take the homeopathic medicine known as Apis for swollen joints and stinging pain that is relieved by cold packs. It also works well for patients that suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis.

  2. Step 2

    Take the homeopathic medicine Calcarea Phosphorica for joint pain that worsens with cold weather and cold applications. It also works well on arthritis that occurs from bone spurs.

  3. Step 3

    Take the homeopathic medicine known as Belladonna for joints that have a burning sensation and joints with pain that worsens with movement.

  4. Step 4

    Take the homeopathic medicine known as Rhus Toxicendron for arthritis that is worse with periods of inactivity and joints that feel stiff.

  5. Step 5

    Take the homeopathic medicine known as Bryonia for swollen joints that hurt with movement.

1 comment:

  1. I began experiencing sharp pain and stiffness in my right hand. This pain always occurs in the morning and may not go away. I thought that I hurt my hand somehow but I could not remember what I did. I also began to experience extreme fatigue and malaise. About 4 months later, I went to the doctor and after many repeat blood tests to rule out Lyme disease and Lupus, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). I was adjusting to the medications Plaquenil and methotrexate, but they make me feel sick also. I had a ringing in my ears and loss of appetite. I sometimes had problems writing, dressing, or writing with my right hand.When the medication no longer helps, i was introduced to Health herbal clinic in Johannesburg who have successful herbal treatment to rheumatoid arthritis diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in United States and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the rheumatoid arthritis herbal remedy and commenced usage, i used the herbal supplement for only 5 weeks, all symptoms gradually faded away, herbs are truly gift from God. contact this herbal clinic via their email healthherbalclinic @ gmail. com or visit www. healthherbalclinic. weebly. com

    ReplyDelete